Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My first blog...

This is the first blog I have ever set up...and posted to. I am excited to learn how to use this form of networking and communication. I hope to also learn of where to find interesting blogs that I can participate in.
Where can I look up blogs? Do I just do a Google search and then pick one? Do I need to know tha addresses of the blogs? Do I just let them find me? This is all so new!

I did not learn much the first week of class, although by doing the assignments on my own, I feel like I had to just figure it out as I went along. I am a bit confused as to how I turn this assignment in and hope I did it right. I guess I am supposed to post my blog into the discussions folder...well...here goes...

1 comment:

ktjane said...

how about a comment...
In looking at the edblogs provided via Uthink, I am curious how you respond to them or post a response.