Thursday, November 29, 2007

The time has flown!

It has been quite some time since I've come by this blog. I suppose I just didn't know what to say; but then again, if you look at any of my other posts, my comments have been rather thrown out there.
I have found that the technology we have used in class is somewhat new to me or not at all. I have realized htat in order to learn a new technology, I have to have some sort of purpose. For this class, that new technology has been learned because there is an assignment to do. Would I look for new technology to simple try it out after this class is over? I hope so. I have been so impressed with what is out there and find myself wondering, "how do I stay on top of what is new?" I feel like I am only where I am in a technology sense because of how long I have been in school. So, will my future jobs push me in that direction to learn something new? Or will I have to do it on my own and bring it around to them. It's something to ponder to think you meay be the one introducing the future.

No comments: