Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Another empty week...

I have yet to decide how to incorporate this blog into my "life." I feel like it takes too much time to keep up with and modify the layout so that others would keep on coming by just because it's so cool.
I am forgetting my classmates' name, but he did offer some good advice during last week's class...."only write when you have something to say." Well, right now, I don't exactly have anything to really say, I just am keep up with out weekly reflection assignments. So many reflections...so many repeated thoughts (sigh). I do have to admit that I am not super pumped to be taking this class. It being my last, for hopefully a very long time, I just want to get it done. I am excited to learn how to set up a Web site, but again am wondering will I use it and how? I suppose I should brainstorm ideas for the Web site...maybe pull out the Inspiration and get a concept map up and running??? Ahhh...no.
Anyway, back to my classmate...his experience did present the idea that if you keep with it, you will develop an audience at some point..the point you write about something interesting enough, others are looking for it. His suggestion that whatever you put out there, is OUT there forever. I guess that means we should watch what we say? I wonder it there is any way to be completely anonymous. It's not fair that technology, in a way, has taken away our anonymity. Perhaps there is some scandalous conspiracy theory of the government creating new tracking techniques through improved, coveted technology...oh, oh...did I say something that will bite me in the future? Shit.

No comments: